Friday, August 10, 2007

A multibagger hunch

Frankly it didn’t take me long to become a fan of virtualization software. I admit being carried away by its utility. You can check out my frenzy here and here.

Now I hear VMware, the maker of virtualization software, currently owned by storage company EMC, now hopes to raise as much as $1.1 billion, more than any technology company since Google went public in 2004, and could easily spawn the year's hottest IPO as investors lust for a piece of its fast-growing business.

"It certainly does indicate it's a hot issue," says Jay Ritter, a professor of finance at the University of Florida. "The buzz on Wall Street is . . . it will jump at least 20 percent" during its first day on the market.

Boy, I do have a hunch for multibagger ideas. You’d better admit.
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home